Loved by runners, the H2 Belt Light is perfect for running or hiking no matter what the condition. The ipx7 waterproof light belt is built with a super comfortable high quality 1.5 inch elastic belt. The low profile light illuminates a full 180 degrees so you get all you peripheral vision while on the move. Due to the unique design there is no bouncing light effect - the kind you would experience while wearing a traditional single beam light and running. Rather than a small focused beam that shifts up and down with every stride, the H2 light belt provides a consistent broad spectrum of light. After a long run easily remove the light and battery back so that the belt can be washed as needed.
- 100% waterproof (ipx7)
- 6 oz
- Everything is easily removable - swap battery packs or wash the belt.
- 360 lumens on high - 180 lumens on low
- 3 brightness settings - high, low and flash
- Battery time - 3 hrs on high, 7 hrs on low, 15+ flash
- Every light comes in a rip stop, light diffusing draw string bag that can be used as and hanging lantern or carry bag.
- Belt light, belt and headband
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- USB charging cord
- Rip stop, light diffusing draw string lantern bag
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
Love this running light have used it all winter for my morning runs
I originally bought the light to use on my night runs, paired with a head lamp it makes it a perfect combination, but have been using it every night for the past 2 years when walking the dogs, plenty of light to keep an eye on them while keeping your hands free. Great product and highly recommend it!
H2 Belt Light
I run in the dark every morning and my light gets lots of use. After just over a year, the cable detached from the led strip. Thankfully One80 did not hesitate to replace it.
Versatile light for everyone...can use it as a waist light, a headlamp, a camp latern. And very affordable! Great customer service.