Loved by runners, the H2 Belt Light is perfect for running or hiking no matter what the condition. The ipx7 waterproof light belt is built with a super comfortable high quality 1.5 inch elastic belt. The low profile light illuminates a full 180 degrees so you get all you peripheral vision while on the move. Due to the unique design there is no bouncing light effect - the kind you would experience while wearing a traditional single beam light and running. Rather than a small focused beam that shifts up and down with every stride, the H2 light belt provides a consistent broad spectrum of light. After a long run easily remove the light and battery back so that the belt can be washed as needed.
- 100% waterproof (ipx7)
- 6 oz
- Everything is easily removable - swap battery packs or wash the belt.
- 360 lumens on high - 180 lumens on low
- 3 brightness settings - high, low and flash
- Battery time - 3 hrs on high, 7 hrs on low, 15+ flash
- Every light comes in a rip stop, light diffusing draw string bag that can be used as and hanging lantern or carry bag.
- Belt light, belt and headband
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- USB charging cord
- Rip stop, light diffusing draw string lantern bag
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
H2 Belt Light
I bought this for my wife because she runs early in the morning while it's still dark. So far she is happy with the way it fits and works. The battery seems to last a while as she has not had to charge it after 4 runs.
Love the belt to help keep us safe at night and early morning dog walks/runs.
I use this for running in the dark. It is great, I can see the road so well
It's a Christmas present for someone, so won't know till after Christmas.