Loved by runners, the H2 Belt Light is perfect for running or hiking no matter what the condition. The ipx7 waterproof light belt is built with a super comfortable high quality 1.5 inch elastic belt. The low profile light illuminates a full 180 degrees so you get all you peripheral vision while on the move. Due to the unique design there is no bouncing light effect - the kind you would experience while wearing a traditional single beam light and running. Rather than a small focused beam that shifts up and down with every stride, the H2 light belt provides a consistent broad spectrum of light. After a long run easily remove the light and battery back so that the belt can be washed as needed.
- 100% waterproof (ipx7)
- 6 oz
- Everything is easily removable - swap battery packs or wash the belt.
- 360 lumens on high - 180 lumens on low
- 3 brightness settings - high, low and flash
- Battery time - 3 hrs on high, 7 hrs on low, 15+ flash
- Every light comes in a rip stop, light diffusing draw string bag that can be used as and hanging lantern or carry bag.
- Belt light, belt and headband
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- USB charging cord
- Rip stop, light diffusing draw string lantern bag
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
We absolutely love the ONE80 light. It is the best at illuminating the ground in front of us and people can see us from very far away. I highly, highly recommend this product.
Great illumination for evening walks in the cold. With shorter days and earlier dark, light is a life saver - makes walking in the evening easy & safe.
A friend suggested this light and I am glad I listened and purchased. Well designed and I use on evening runs. Good lighting provide for me to see ahead as well as be seen by oncoming traffic. Great fitting and well built. Worth the money and for your safety
I love the light, but the battery won’t charge. Hoping I can get that replaced.